Absentee Mail In Voting
Vote by Mail!
You can now request and application to vote by mail. We will begin mailing out ballots for received applications in mid September. Currently, one of the following must apply to be eligible to vote absentee-by-mail for the November 3, 2020 election...
- You have a specific, reasonable expectation that you will be absent from the county on Election Day during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open (6 am until 6 PM).
- You have a disability.
- You are at least 65 years of age.
- You will have official election duties outside of your voting precinct.
- You are scheduled to work at your regular place of employment during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
- You will be confined due to illness or injury or you will be caring for an individual confined due to illness or injury during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
- You are prevented from voting because of a religious discipline or religious holiday during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
- You are a participant in the state's address confidentiality program.
- You are a member of the military or a public safety officer.
- You are a "serious sex offender" as defined in Indiana Code 35-42-4-14(a).
- You are prevented from voting due to the unavailability of transportation to the polls.
If you would like to vote by mail, visit indianavoters.in.gov for an online application or contact the Dubois County Clerk's Office.
ALL APPLICATION MUST BE IN THE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE BY OCTOBER 22, 2020 AT 11:59 PM.
ALL MAIL IN BALLOTS MUST BE IN THE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE BY NOVEMBER 3, 2020 AT NOON.
Absentee Mail IN Dates