Basic description of job duties:
- Attend courtroom proceedings and prepare court minutes
- Schedule trials and other court proceedings
- Perform administrative tasks, such as: answering phones, entering data into the system, filing, transcribing hearings, etc.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Good attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Good grammar and spelling abilities
- Attentive to details
- Computer/keyboarding proficient
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Good organizational skills
This is a full-time position. The County provides an excellent benefits package.
Please include cover letter, resume and Dubois County Employment Application located on the Dubois County website under job openings to Dubois Superior Court, One Courthouse Square, Jasper, IN 47546 or via email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director supports all County Departments with regards to employee benefits, activities, discipline, hiring, and other needs as identified.
Support available to County Employees is as follows:
- Employee Insurance Programs
- Employee Benefits
- Annual Open Enrollment Process
- Health Plan Fiscal Status
- FMLA/Other Leave Requests
- Wellness Programs
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Policies
- Employee Files
- Job Descriptions
- HR Budget Process
- Complaint Resolution
- Regulation Compliance
- Updated Knowledge/Awareness
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Current working knowledge of key employment laws and practices
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Human Resources Degree or SHRM/HRCI certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrated success implementing and sustaining HR Programs and initiatives
This is a full-time position - 40 Hours per week. The County provides an excellent benefits package.
Salary: Competitive wages, negotiable based on experience
Please include cover letter, resume and the Dubois County Employment Application located on the County of Dubois website under job openings. Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dubois County Park/4H Fairgrounds Summer Help
Dubois County Park /4-H Fairgrounds is taking applications to fill summer positions. Duties include trash disposal, mowing, light construction and event setup among others. Applications are available via email at email@example.com - online at www.duboiscountyin.org or can be picked up at the Fairgrounds or the Courthouse. Former employees must reapply to be considered for the current season.
Applications can be emailed or returned to:
Dubois County Park
4095 S St Rd 162
Deadline Monday, January 21, 2019