Beginning salary $38,222.00.
Dubois County Health Department-Administrative Director-Full Time
The Dubois County Health Department employs 12 full-time employees and operates with an annual budget of approximately $925,000. The staff is divided into nursing, vital records, foods and environmental divisions. The administrator is responsible for supervising and administering operations and programs within the department.
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelors Degree in public health, nursing or a related field. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of and ability to make practical application of standard policies and procedures of environmental, food sanitation, public health nursing, vital records and accounting operations. Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates should submit an employment application (available at www.duboiscountyin.org), letter of interest, resume and three written recommendations by June 30, 2018 to:
Health Board President
Community Corrections Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist
Dubois County Community Corrections is seeking a full time Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist to join their team. This is a salaried position, which includes excellent benefits and qualifies for the state employee's retirement plan (PERF).
The Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist will perform in the following responsibilities:
- Generate ongoing and specific feedback to staff and leadership team to ensure that services and practices are delivered in the intended manner
- Create checklists for CQI measures and maintain necessary documentation
- Complete case file audits to ensure assessments are properly administered and case plans are linked to assessment findings in order to address needs.
- Develop a data collection plan and analyze all data to measure outcomes, as well as format the data to be presented to stakeholders.
- Conduct direct observation of assessments, case management sessions, intervention tools, presentence interviews, and treatment program facilitation.
- Meet frequently with leadership to provide ongoing measurement outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, social work, psychology, sociology, law enforcement, or related field or equivalent years’ experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and capable of responding to ever-shifting priorities.
- Respectful and able to create and nurture a work environment that is characterized by an ongoing desire to learn and improve
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Superior oral and written communications necessary
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must work well with other team members, court officials, law enforcement, etc.
Parties interested in this position should mail, deliver, or email a cover letter and resume to arrive by June 14, 2018 to:
Dubois County Community Corrections
257 Brucke Strasse
Jasper, IN 47546
or email to Chuck at: