- Safe food and water consumption
- Malaria recommendation and insect repellents
- Traveling with children or pregnancy
- General travel safety issues
- TB testing and recommendations
For more info on travel vaccinations: Click Here
Please call for a consultation and appointment. 812-481-7056.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or another adult over 18 years of age with our Parent Permission Form, signed by the parent or legal guardian, along with a copy of the parents ID. ID will be checked of named person accompanying the child. Updated insurance card is required at the time of appointment. If you cannot provide these at your appointment, it will need to be rescheduled.