|County Offices||Elected Officials||Education||County Statistics|
Purdue Extension Office Administrative Assistant
Looking for a full-time professional administrative assistant. Successful candidate will serve in a supportive role to Purdue Extension Educators. Qualified applicants should have:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Prior secretarial and/or office administrative experience.
interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build work
• Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to
efficiently multi task, work under pressure, handle interruptions and
• Ability to identify problems, analyze information and implement solutions.
• Capable of taking
initiative, assuming responsibility and handling confidential
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must possess a learning orientation to changing technology.
• Proficiency in: Microsoft Word, Excel, Quicken and Outlook/Electronic Email.
Interested applicants should apply by September 2, 2014 to:
Dougan, County Extension Director
Purdue Extension - Dubois County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meeting Minutes & Headlines Archives
|Website Usage Disclaimer E-mail - Comments, Corrections||County of Dubois © 2012|